Monday, March 19, 2007

St. Patricks Day in Thailand




Had a good night out with some of our friends...

A couple of the guys are from Ireland so St. Patricks day was the obvious choice of date.

Had great fun at the local Irish pub, Kilkenny's.

I got interviewed by the Pattaya Mail & News guys. Should be on TV soon, got a copy of the footage shot. My one minute of fame in Thailand.

Eugene went hiding, refused to be caught on camera. No worries Travis and Ally couldn't wait to be on TV, so I wasn't alone....


Check the pics closely, the oldish lady quite fancied Eugene, I found it much more amusing that he did. So we got her to pose for a pic with the boys. Made her day.


The "HUGE" guy that I posed with is Terry, he comes from New York but his parents are from Jamaica. Hence the Jamaican outfit. The biggest (excuse the pun) gentlemen I have ever met. He was sitting on a chair talking to his lady friend when he saw a old man standing at the side of the bar chatting to his friends. He actually got up and offered the man his seat as he could see that the guy was getting tired.


I could not believe it. Great guy...

No comments: