Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back in Phi Phi - Party Nights

Can't believe I even survived all of these...

There was the night with the clothes situation, the night with the mojito's and not being able to find my keys or the front door for that matter, the night with the red wine, the hand bag and the police, the night with something of every type of cocktail and the swimming at three o-clock in the morning, the night with the hamburgers and mayo in our hair, the night with the dragging, pushing and falling down on our way up the stairs, the night with the funny faces and double dares, the I have never never nights, the wet t-shirt competition (I did not enter), the tigers and the velvet dojo's and all the other crazy things my mom should never know about...

Here are some of the crazy nights pictures.

 Tattoo 
 Tiger Bar
 Breakers

 Ed as the silverback (don't ask)

 Namayo's Birthday (Mojito Bar)
 Adjin and Irena
 (Don't fall off the balcony !!!)
 (4Th of July shots - I'm not even American)
 Pirate Party - Petra and Morten's farewell

 Happy Birthday girl!
 Quinten Tarantino Party



 (Mojito's re-opening party - awsome new drink)
All in all a great time and a lifetime of memories. 
I should consider writing a book, but I am sure a couple of friends will be real upset. I'll change the names guys - you know who you are...

No comments: