Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mac Mac Falls




This is one of the most beautiful destinations in South Africa. The Panorama route...

I chose a weekend where unfortunately not much of the scenery could be seen of God's window, the gorge and the three sisters due to the thick mist, but as I have seen it all before I was not too perturbed and instead enjoyed the look of the falls with mist clouds around them, which is a scene in itself.

I will just have to do it again to get the pics of the rest of the scene's or go through my old SA travels boxes to post some of the old ones. Not a problem at all as coming here always feels like you've stepped into paradise. Especially if you end your day in Graskop at Harries Pancakes, which is exactly where I headed after all the walking. A pancake filled with "milktart and caramel was just what I needed" Mmmmmmmm - yes I am doing this next weekend again!




The Chimp Eden should have established itself here! Gorillas in the mist comes to mind:)



No comments: