Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beijing Shopping Heaven!!!


Whatever your heart desires, you will most probably find it in Wangfujing shopping street in central Beijing... I only had to freeze my behind off for about five minutes before I reached the Kappa store, Ugg boots and a place called Metroswbonwe... which has super cheap clothes.

Here you can shop in Prada and Chloe and walk ten steps further to find a little side street stall were you buy five pairs of super thick woollen socks for the equivalent of 2 rand (South African)...

I Love Wangfujing, If I only had a place to where I could wear these clothes I would have left with fifty kilos of luggage...









These two "Tin" Soldiers walk up and down the front of a toy store from about 09h00 in the morning to after midnight. Great entertainment for all the kids and of course foreigners like me who have never seen a seven story toy store. Wow would I have loved to live in Beijing when I was 8.... Ha Ha Ha

And then there was the tea house... Who knew there was such a thing as stores with over 100 varieties of Jasmin tea alone...

No comments: