Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rise early - You're going to the great wall in SNOW!!!!


Up in a cable car and down on a sled... How much fun is this...

Where does anyone start on the great wall?

It is that breathtaking it leaves you speechless. How wonderful to have the opportunity to walk not only on a man made structure that dates 2000 years ago in both time and in one of the richest cultural histories in the world, but it is also one of the 8 great wonders of the modern world.


It can only be described as enchanted! I know there are probably hundreds if not thousands of tourists that do it everyday, but I still couldn't help but feel incredibly fortunate...








I

Woooo Hoooooo!!!!!! I saw and felt snow for the first time in my life. This day couldn't get anymore special...

I was running around like a 3 year old kid at Chirstmas...

No comments: