Thursday, February 18, 2010

Koh Sok Canoeing...



So off we went on the second expedition of the Koh Sok park trip with my mum and "Tannie Koekie"...

I was quite surprised that mom didn't have a bit of stress issues about getting on such a small boat, but they seemed to have a wonderful time. Something entirely new for my mom's cousin as well who has never been to Thailand before.

I was quite happy that I had my Italian friend from the previous Elephant trek to share my canoe with, left the two family members to sort themselves out along the river...

Mom did however shout instructions from the "other" side of the river about having to take photos of her favorite tree... which ended up being a slight issue as the description of the tree matched about ten of the ones directly in front of me.

Got the right one out of about twenty photos :)

(The tree)





Scenic viewpoint along the road...
Me and my mum...

No comments: