Friday, May 2, 2008

Thai Elephant Massage


From there we headed off to the highlight of this day.
The Elephants. We started of with a half an hour track along a jungle forest setting on the back of an elephant, once we reached our destination we were sat down to unforgettable elephant show. They played soccer, basketball, danced and had quite a few tricks up their sleeves.




We fed them bananas, or rather they helped themselves as they can't wait that we give them food, they simply take. Then came the fun part, we had to go out onto their play ground one by one for our traditional Thai Elephant massage.


I was first on display and had a nice surprise when the trainer announced that my massage was over and that the elephant had to give me a kiss. He stuck his trunk all the way down my neck and all over my face sucking and blowing anything and everything from water, spit, dust and mud all over me.


A wet kiss I will never forget.



Mom's turn.


We had a fantastic time, mom wanted to take one of these home. Images of those officials faces at the airport keeps getting better and better.

No comments: