Friday, January 8, 2010

Citylife in Hong Kong

How do I describe Hong Kong!

I will have to quote from the Lonely Planet and say that Hong Kong is like a difficult woman to understand. She is constantly changing, without loosing touch with her heritage. She is superstitious, but scientific when she wants to be. She loves dim sum, and pizza equally. She is exotic, but familiar. She is sexy, but never easy. She is gambler, but she always knows the odds. She is always immaculately dressed, but she knows how to let her hair down. Overall she is a lot of fun to around.

I fell in love with city at first sight and can happily live the rest of my life here and never look back.

Everything at your fingertips, yet surrounded by greenery with its numerous parks. Trendy and extremely busy. Just the way I like it...























No comments: