Friday, March 19, 2010

Simon Cabaret




This was amazing. I have waited three years to go and see this - always choosing something else in its place. Finally we made the decision and my mom this time agreed to give it a go and what a show.

Certainly not the most impressive stage performance I have ever seen, or the most talented cast, but just the fact that all the characters are actually men is absolutely amazing. Some of them you will not in your wildest dreams believe are men and how on earth they manage to keep their poise on those nine inch heels must be magic.

I still prefer proper shows like the Phantom of the Opera and Chicago, a beautiful Swan Lake or the Acrobatic show that I saw in Beijing as that is real talent, but they certainly make your tummy tickle with laughter :)

Our favorite character of the evening. Tina Turner

No comments: